Direct Number: 888-807-3222
Call Time: Average Wait: 1 mins. 24/7 Support, also available on Holidays.
Hewlett Packard is a famous and renowned name of the brand, which is famous for offering high-end electronic devices, including printers. The HP Printers are highly equipped with features that help the user to multitask with the same, be it related to the printing, scanning or copying of the documents. It is home to various technical features and user-friendly abilities that let us work more efficiently.
However, it is also relatable for the users to get stuck with common problems and issues associated with the same. As most of the problems are complex and complicated, one needs to understand the reasons and solutions behind the problem. And this is why the user should connect with the experts at HP Customer Service number. Some of the common problems associated with Hewlett Packard are enlisted here along with the relevant solutions that you may opt for HP Printer troubleshooting. It is necessary for you to know that you have taken help from the professionals who are available for you round the clock for immediate help and assistance.
Common HP Printer Problems and Error Codes:
- Paper Jamming
- Paper feed error
- Unable to replace or refill the cartridges
- Error code 79
- Poor print quality and not printing error
- Missing prints and alignment issue
- Device not connecting to Wi-Fi or computer
- Unable to install the driver or perform proper setup
- Unable to uninstall the driver
- Updating issue
- Spilling of cartridge ink
HP Printer Troubleshooting and Common Solutions:
If the user comes across any of the problems that are mentioned-above or other problems related to the Hewlett Packard Printers, it is necessary for the user to understand that one needs to perform the HP Printer troubleshooting. Before you contact HP Support, we would recommend you to perform the basic troubleshooting steps. To help our users, we have mentioned the steps in detail below:
- At first, we would recommend you to clean the printer both manually and automatically. It will automatically resolve the problem once and for all. To clean it up automatically, you just have to do it by clicking the button given on the control panel of the device. On the contrary to this, if you are cleaning it automatically, you need to remove the cover or the lid, followed by cleaning up the rollers and paper tray, and then removing the stuck bits of paper. The process would eventually help you in overcoming the problems like paper jam, paper feeding error etc.
- Secondly, if the user come across the cartridge or ink problem, as a part of basic troubleshooting process, he or she needs to remove the cartridge, followed by checking the ink level. If the level is low, make sure that you have refilled the cartridge. Also, it is important to note that the user has placed the cartridges properly.
- Thirdly, it is important for the user to check wires to ensure that they are connected properly. Also, in case of wireless printing, make sure that the device is connected to a stable network or source of internet connection.
- In case, the issue is associated with the software or the driver, one needs to uninstall and reinstall it. Also, make sure that the process of installation is not interrupted by any source of external factors.
- Note: Lastly, it is necessary for the user to keep in mind that they must only use right size and type of paper for the printouts. Also, it is important for the user to use only original HP cartridges.
Contact HP Printer Customer Service
If, even by following the procedures that are mentioned-above, if you have been facing issues with the same, it is important for you to immediately consult the professionals. We would recommend you to dial the official HP Phone number for 24/7 help and support. One can simply pick up the phone and dial the contact number to quickly connecting with the experts. Once you are in touch with them, they will guide you with instant troubleshooting tips.
How to get HP Customer Support phone number?
To get the authentic HP Customer support phone number, you can simply rely upon us, the reliable online directory – GetHumanHelp. Here, you will find all the authentic contact details of customer support and services of companies that are located in the USA or Canada.